I am currently recruiting on behalf of an established firm of Solicitors who have multiple sites across the UK. They are looking to hire an experienced and professional secretary to join their busy conveyancing team. The firm services their clients across a range of different legal matters, for both private clients and businesses.
As the Conveyancing Secretary you will provide essential support to fee earners. Key duties will include:
- Providing high quality legal support to the Conveyancing fee earners in the department.
- Opening files
- Sending letters of instruction to clients
- Sending confirmation letters to estate agents/other party solicitors
- Accurate typing from audio dictation
- Providing assistance to the fee earners and take calls and deal with clients and other parties
To be successful in this role you must be an experienced Secretary, ideally within conveyancing although other areas of law will be consiered.