My client, a successful B2B business in St Helens is recruiting a Content Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This role will report into the Marketing Manager, supporting the marketing function on day to day duties. Applicants must have a creative flair and possess strong content writing skills both offline and online. If you have the relevant marketing experience then please get in touch!
* Assisting with the production of promotional material (Business cards, leaflets etc)
* Content creation is KEY in this role. You will be generating content for digital and offline channels. Therefore, you must have good research and writing skills
* Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and Hire Control
* Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
* Maintain content for all websites within the company
* Be online and available to our Online Chat
* You will be trained to work with our CRM so you can manage clients, generate marketing campaigns and use the reporting tools
* Market research, look at competitors and analyse, regular product updates
* Writing case studies and online content writing (80%)
* Maintain and be responsible for client database, ensuring company data is up to date
* Liaising with other internal departments such as sales
* Producing weekly and monthly reports to monitor results
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Marketing Executive from either the construction / civil engineering /B2B Sector...
* Outstanding literacy skills as 80% of the role will be to generate engaging content
* Must have extensive content writing experience - essential
* Some Graphic Design knowledge (Adobe Suite)
* The ideal candidate must have extensive marketing experience within a b2b environment
* Experience of compiling leaflets, brochures, flyers, writing case studies, press releases
* Experience of updating and amending website content and email campaigns using mailchimp
* Knowledge of managing crm databases (zoho, Microsoft dynamics, salesforce)
* Knowledge of social media channels, ie, linkedin, facebook, you tube
* Strong copywriting skills is essential
Be organised, methodical and have a good business awareness.
Able to drive and hold a driving license would be beneficial.
Awareness of Wordpress, web design, HTML/CSS and CRM systems would be an advantage but not essential as you will have an opportunity to develop knowledge in these areas.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm
20 holidays + Bank Holidays
Induction programme and regular training and development provided to support your career