Test & Commissioning Technician
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday day shifts, flexibility with start time and finish time to suit
£26000 - £30000 dependant on knowledge / experience + unrivalled benefits package - details can be provided
Established over 50 years ago my client specialises in Mission & Safety critical systems, equipment and services for a variety of different industries including:- Maritime, land, defence, space, intelligence and communications. Rapidly expanding their work force due to a full and progressing order book this employer offers a fantastic benefits package and attractive salary as well as development opportunities and excellent training within the industry.
The role my client is seeking to fill is a Test and Commissioning Technician which involve the following tasks...
* To set up, configure and test any existing equipment within the business to ensure that it works to it's required specification
* Carrying out activities in line with the companies test procedures and requirements
* To install, commission test and maintain all equipment at the Portsmouth site
* Work and liaise with other team members as necessary to promote a strong team building environment
* Record all documentation accordingly
* Control and maintain professional standards in all test areas
* The ability to read and understand technical engineered drawings
* Decision making and probing skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work to tight deadline
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good team player
Preferred but not essential
* HNC/HND Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
* Time Served Apprenticeship
* Defence Experience* Naval standards knowledge
For more information please call Claire at Wild Recruitment in Portsmouth on or email your C.V.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.