£23,000 - £28,000 - Plus pension, 28 Days Holiday, Training & Development, Over-time
Are you looking for a business that values you? Are you looking to move to a business with progression ladders available as the business grows?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business in the heart of Portsmouth. My client is looking to appoint Mechanic/Technician to join their business in Portsmouth. You will be the backbone of the business, without a technician like you, the business wouldn't survive!
Your duties will include:
- Repair, Maintenance, Service and repair of a variety of motor vehicles
- Logging information onto the system when completing a job
- Booking in new jobs
- General duties around a garage:
- Clearing as you go
- Helping your colleagues if you haven't got any jobs to complete
- Moving cars, if required
- Fault-finding & Diagnosis of motor vehicles that come into the garage
- Level 2/3 qualified in vehicle maintenance
- Demonstrable experience within the automotive industry
- You MUST hold a full UK Driving Licence
If this is something that could be of interest to you, please click 'apply' to submit your CV for consideration or call Claire Adaway at Wild Recruitment - Portsmouth.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.