Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with Silverbug. Established in 2002, Silverbug are a managed services provider with experience of working with both UK and global IT projects.
Due to continued growth, Silverbug are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a new Service Desk Apprentice based in Milton Keynes.
Working in a team of 20, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be involved in all things IT, learning and progressing in the role with the support of the business' Head of Service Delivery. Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide Service Desk Support to clients via email and telephone
- Log and update key information on the Company's incident management system
- Work towards resolution on all support calls, escalating to second line support where needed
- Work within company Service Level Agreements
- Create support documentation for clients
- Liaise with third parties and customers to ensure service levels are met
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and SilverbugDesired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- Keen interest in IT
- Good written communication skills
- Good work ethic
- A positive attitude and have a willingness to learn
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Someone who can work individually and as part of a team
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Maths is required for the role
- £12,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm or 9.30am-6pm
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time IT position with the business.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility Criteria
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information -https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/857046/1920_Employer_Rules_Version_2.0_FINAL.pd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90972867