JOB TITLE: Civil Engineer
LOCATION: Berkeley, Gloucestershire
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: £39,625 - £46,088 per annum
Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Civil Engineer, to support with the management of site-wide Civil systems. The role will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
You will be responsible for the integrity, safety and reliability of all Civil engineering systems onsite to ensure compliance with nuclear site licence conditions and responsible for identification, planning and implementation of any asset care requirements identified. In addition you will be asked to support the wider decommissioning programme at Berkeley Site, acting as a technical consultant and provide engineering oversight of construction/implementation of work on site where required.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in Civil Engineering.
- 5 or more years' experience in a Civil Engineering role.
- A working knowledge of the design of concrete, steel and masonry structures using UK or European codes and standards.
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Previous experience working within the Civil Nuclear Industry or similar highly regulated environment.
- Previous experience in the inspection or appraisal of existing concrete, steel and masonry structures.
- Previous experience of Temporary Works.
- Working towards chartership with a recognised institution such as The Institution of Civil Engineers and / or The Institution of Structural Engineers.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants