ROLE: Electrical Engineer
LOCATION: Berkeley Site
SALARY: £39,625 - £46,088/ Annum
Our Client Based on Berkeley Site (Berkeley, Gloucestershire) has a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer, to support the existing Senior Electrical Engineer with the management of site-wide electrical systems. The role will report directly to the Head of Engineering.
To be considered for the role, the candidates shall meet the following minimum criteria:
* Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering.
* 5 or more years' experience in an Electrical Engineering role.
* Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of BS7671 wiring regulations (18th edition)
In addition to the above, the following attributes are desirable:
* Previous experience working within the Civil Nuclear Industry.
* Previous experience managing industrial electrical periodic inspection and testing programmes
* Willingness to work over the contracted 37 hours a week if required.
* Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (or working towards CEng or IEng)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants