£13.50 per hour.
Temp to Perm opportunity.
My client is a leading maintenance and hygiene company, They now have a requirement for a Maintenance Technician. Based in Middlesbrough, Teesside, You will be responsible for the servicing, repair and maintenance of various Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
- Carry out day to day repair, service and maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Ductwork cleaning and filter changes as laid down by contact service schedules.
- Ensure all work is carried out to relevant industry standards.
- Must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
- Previous HVAC experience.
- Proven experience and coming from a Maintenance background or similar.
- Technical knowledge of Fans, Heaters, Coils, Filters, Ductwork, Pipework, Electrical Supply, Pumps, Air Compressors and Condensers.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineer/Technician experience.
- £13.50 per hour.
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours - 49 hours per week.
- Long term contract awarded leading to the potential of permanent employment.
- Varied working locations and environments