We are recruiting for a PPC Manager who will be responsible for managing and analysing PPC campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking digital agency based in Chelmsford.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of each client and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis.
* Processing PPC audits for new clients
* Effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Display Network
* Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients
* Managing budgets
* Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts
* Analysing analytics and feeding back advice
* Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
* 3 years' experience of managing multiple clients' Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
* Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients' PPC accounts
* Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
* Be Google Ads qualified
* Be Google Analytics qualified
* Bing Ads qualified
* Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
The successful candidate will from time to time be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company