Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?As a Senior Care Assistant in Elgin, Forres and the surrounds
, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be working closely with our service users and actively supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. Newcross perks
What is Flexi Pay?
- An hourly rate of up to £18.77
, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Meet requirements
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
An SVQ3 or equivalent is highly desirable for our senior care roles. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!