Join our supportive team today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Elgin, Forres and the surrounding areas of Inverness-shire, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area. You'll ensure that service users receive dedicated care at all times in line with their personal care plans.
Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Our advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £30.59, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff can choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!About you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
It is essential that you prior experience assisting service users in general hospital nursing including critical care, orthopaedic, theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, scrub or recovery.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply today and you can start within a week!