Electrical Engineer - Faultfinding & Programming
Monday - Friday - 8am - 4pm, Standby rota currently 1 in 6.Pay
£31000 - £34,000 + Standby rota. Overtime, Pension and Life Assurance.RoleMaintaining Sewage Treatment works with a focus on diagnosing faults and programming PLC systems.Role Requirements
- You must have experience working with Electrical Systems including PLCs
- Experience Programming and Fault Finding on PLC Systems
- Experience commissioning Instrumentation Equipment including telemetry, various flow meters, detectors, control systems, and other measurement meters.
- Experience working in the Water or Waste Water Industry
- skilled qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering, and ideally you would have served a recognised apprenticeship in a relevant field
- Full UK Driving Licence is required.
For more information please call Tristan at Wild Recruitment on or to apply please upload your C.V. using the link provided
- Schneider ClearSCADA
- Unity Pro
- Allen Bradley SLC
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.