* Strong Magento CRO development experience needed
* Solid PHP developer with a strong ecommerce shopping web background
* Remote working a strong option but some onsite office visits required-Cheshire
I am looking for a Senior Magento Developer salary up to £55,000 to join an exciting online retail business working on their e-commerce platform within an in-house team of developers.
This role is ideal for an experienced and talented mid-weight to senior developer looking for their next challenge. It's an exceptional opportunity that requires drive, commitment and passion in becoming a key part of the team for a multi-national, multi-store platform.
The right candidate will be a hands-on developer with full stack capability. Your experience and expertise will be vital in delivering the future strategy of the business.
- Perform as key developer within a small and dynamic team in a fast growth business
- Provide daily technical support for the e-commerce, including troubleshooting and debugging issues
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Assist in server deployment, upgrades and version release management
- Work with cross functional teams to support customer requests
- Troubleshoot, research and analyse issues to solve problems
- Write and modify scripts for systems monitoring, event detection and data integration
- Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly commercial start-up environment
- Minimum 5+ years development experience using PHP with experience using
MySQL as the database.
- Strong knowledge and practice of PHP Frameworks, Object Oriented Design Patterns and Principles, SOLID principles and Domain Driven Design.
- Great knowledge of Composer.
- Knowledgeable of Unit Testing and how to write testable code.
- Experience with refactoring, code smells and anti-patterns.
- Experience with migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 a plus.
- Experience using PHP best coding practices and PHP Standard Recommendation (PSR)
- Experience deploying to cloud systems (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Strong Oral, Written and Communication skills
- Strong team player that will add value to Agile team
- Fluency in the English language is required
- Capable of developing, debugging and optimising complex PHP web applications
- Familiar with the latest Web Development trends