- Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS.
- 100% remote working.
- Exciting project pipeline, new & emerging tech, collaborative culture.
An innovative cyber security business in Oxfordshire is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team on a fully remote basis (aside from monthly/bi-monthly meetings onsite in Oxfordshire) and facilitate the seamless deployment of their ground-breaking product. Their product focusses on a suite of educational cyber security tools used by major programmes worldwide and has seen huge success already, with nearly 300,000 users and growing. Working closely with a tight knit team of engineers you'll play an important role in taking the business into the next phase of their exciting product roadmap throughout 2020 and beyond.What skills you'll need
What you'll be doing
- Proven background as a DevOps Engineer or Developer with experience of ops.
- Significant experience with AWS. AWS certification (Architect or Professional) is desirable.
- Experience working with Docker & containerisation (Kubernetes, ECS, EKS).
- An understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and ability to design & implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Scripting experience with Bash or Python.
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Any knowledge of Terraform or Packer would be a bonus.
Sitting within a highly dynamic and talented technology team your focus will be to manage all aspects of the company's infrastructure and to enhance production/deployment cycles across multiple output streams. You will be responsible for designing and implementing state of the art CI/CD pipelines, architecting new automation solutions to help accelerate development efforts and streamline deployment. Working closely with Software Engineers and the technical team lead you will act as the go-to platform specialist, overseeing performance, automation, monitoring and troubleshooting as well as advocate for DevOps best practices.
What you'll get in return
This is the chance to join a highly successful, cybersecurity business with a global reach. You'll be part of a team that's on the company's cutting edge, with the chance to play with new tech and test new ideas. You'll be offered a competitive salary of £60K, 28 days holiday, competitive pension scheme, private healthcare, flexitime, a sociable and enjoyable working environment with regular team socials (when they're allowed again!).
Want to be considered? Send in your CV to Ellen now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90921396