Impact Teachers are looking for a passionate and motivated individual for the following position.
Key Job Info
An English Teacher is needed for after October half term at this well-established Academy in Luton. The candidate will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 English in the first instance.
Excellent professional support is offered to ensure both best practise and personal growth.
• A large Secondary School with an attached Sixth Form
• Located in the hub of Bedfordshire, just outside the city of Luton
• The school has recently been refurbished with state-of-the art facilities across all departments, and will be heading towards opening a Football Academy in partnership with the local professional football team
• As part of a wider trust, school staff are well-supported through cross-Academy CPD and a close-knit social community.
The ideal candidate will have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life.
Key Responsibilities of the job include
• Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils
• Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning
• Assessing and reviewing student development
• Utilising modern technology in the classroom
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
• Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
• Be eligibile to work in the UK
• Have a DBS Disclosure and/or overseas police check
• Have a CV and professional education references covering the last 2 years of employment
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• DBS payment (rules apply)
• A designated personal consultant
• Regular social functions
• Opportunities for professional development
• Referral bonuses up to £250 (rules apply)
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development Trips to Africa
• Relocation and Completion bonuses up to £2500 (rules apply)
At Impact Teachers we have over 15 years of experience in recruiting high-quality teachers for primary, secondary, and special schools across London and the UK. People and education are our passion and that shines through in the care and career development that we provide for our teachers, alongside the exceptional service that we deliver to our schools.
We're more than a recruitment agency. We're a company with a purpose and a passion: to make quality education accessible to all children. We accomplish this locally, by choosing the best teachers from around the world to work in UK schools, and internationally through our life-changing programmes trips to Kenya for which all of our teachers have the opportunity to be selected. This respect and love for education is the reason why we've been so successful after all these years