This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading IT and Technologies business. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a number of existing national accounts and driving new business opportunities, you will be focussed on supporting clients within Commercial, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services industries.
The product portfolio will include , Software, IT Security, Infrastructure, Software and Network, cloud solutions. Utilising strong relationships, between building skills and account management plans to maximise revenue opportunity and account growth by using a new business mentality to cross sell the product portfolio as well as new products to meet client needs.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager would be as follows:
· To manage an existing account portfolio
·. To achieve additional, spend target within account portfolio by up-selling and cross selling from the existing portfolio
· To work with and develop new business opportunities
· Developing long term strategic relationships with the account base.
· Excellent internal and external stakeholder management.
· Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly revenue.
· Pipeline management - owning data quality in CRM/pipeline reports for all opportunities and leads, ensuring accuracy of sales stage, deal size, close date and next actions
· Account planning - work with each account to produce annual account plans that achieve growth aligned to the targets
To be successful in this Account Manager's role , you will have the following skills:
· Previous account management and new business experience at C level
· Previous IT and technology sales experience to the Commercial, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services industries.