We are looking to strengthen our team with addition of an experienced Welder. This would be a permanent position on a day shift that is Monday to Thursday 6.30am till 4.15pm.
* Ideally a Time Served Engineer
* Organised individual able to maintain a clean safe working area and safe working practices.
* Competent at reading technical drawings and ability to compile cutting lists.
* Fully conversant with welding symbols and processes on engineering drawings.
* Evidence of previous welding experience to a coded standard.
* Experience of MIG/TIG welding to high standard on various thicknesses materials.
* Competent and safe in the use of overhead lifting equipment.
* Experience working in Aerospace tooling, preferable jigs, fixtures & mould tooling
Based out of our facility in Burnley with ample staff parking, 33 days annual leave and auto enrolment onto the company pension. We are looking for someone who can be flexible in line with the needs of the business as there could be overtime available.
We would be looking to interview and start suitable candidates as soon as possible