Class People have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding and highly motivated Primary Teacher to join a great school in Gloucestershire for Term 3.
The role is full time, covering the KS2 class.
The setting is a caring, ambitious school that recognises children's personal strengths and talents and creates opportunities to ensure they reach their potential. Our children are positive and enthusiastic learners and our staff are committed to every child succeeding.
Applications are invited from teachers with high quality classroom practice and good organisational skills.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check, permission to work in the UK, identity and qualifications check.
What the school are looking for-
- Someone who will form positive relationships with students and their parents/carers, to support them and gain their trust.
- Fantastic Subject Knowledge
What the school can offer you-
- An environment that is fully dedicated to developing every student to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
Both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
For more information on the position please click 'apply' or contact Sam Gibbons in the Cheltenham office on the details below.
(phone number removed)