The Education Specialists are acting as a recruitment business, recruiting a KS1 Teacher on behalf of a Christian Primary school based in the Liverpool area.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
* Is an outstanding classroom practitioner & has high expectations of children and their learning.
* Has knowledge of effective strategies to raise attainment and progress & can work well as part of a team.
* Is creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire children.
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Has strong organisational and classroom management skills.
* Has excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders.
Teachers working for TES benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Holiday pay scheme.
* Pension Scheme.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* A flexible approach to work.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
* A trained team of education consultants.
* The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means that our recruitment practices are of only the highest standards.
* The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 4pm
* Total working hours in the school will be 37.5
* The salary for this role is pro rata based on the teacher pay scale grading from
* Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard