Our well respected client based near Truro, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Software Engineer to work in the company's R&D department.
Main Purpose of the Job:
You'll work as part of the R&D Team to develop new and existing products , bringing in fresh ideas through information retrieval and processing, UI design and mobile to help our users connect, explore and interact with our cutting-edge products.
Duties and Responsibilities.
1. To carry out software and control-based testing, analysis, development and design of products and equipment.
2. To produce documentation and reports as necessary.
3. To work as part of the R&D Team but also individually as required.
4. To manage smaller projects in order to meet time and budget requirements.
5. To work cooperatively and provide support as required for all companies in the Group.
6. To undertake training and assist in training other member of staff as required.
Key Behaviours and Skills
1. Degree or equivalent in a software and/or control discipline or appropriate work experience.
3. Knowledge of industrial control systems and communication protocols (Modbus, CANbus, TCP, etc.) desirable.
4. Some knowledge of plumbing, fluid management, renewable energy and/or heating systems and associated smart home control systems would be desirable.
5. Competence with MS Office and Google suite of products.
- Software Engineering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91023614