A leading FMCG manufacturer in Lancashire is currently seeking an E Commerce Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful E-Commerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust E commerce / digital sales strategy to compliment the business's retail profitability.
As a new role to the business, the successful E-Commerce Manager will have proven experience of developing and implementing digital and E-Commerce strategies for an FMCG consumer goods business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Alongside the Head of Marketing, develop end execute the company digital and e-commerce strategy
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to key destinations
• Track conversion rates and make improvements to key destinations
• Responsibility for driving revenue & profit via DTC and third party online channels
• Drive Amazon campaigns and key metrics
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, delivering key KPI's
• Develop and deploy the social media strategy for the company
• Work with Marketing team to develop best in class content strategy
• Build relationships with third parties, advocates, affiliates, bloggers, influencers
• Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Manage and maintain the company website and e-commerce platforms
• Manage and optimise CRM strategy and data management
• Responsible for planning, budgetary control and targets of all digital marketing
• Evaluate digital customer requirements, market conditions and competitor activity
• Ongoing evaluation, via key analytics tools e.g Google Analytics, A-B testing etc
• Regular updates against budgets, Key KPIs, campaign performance and ROI
• Ensure all campaigns delivered on time and on budget
Application via CV
££competitive + excellent benefits ( pension, bonus, healthcare, life insurance, flexi time)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website