We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK. I'm looking to appoint a Registered Nurse for a Nursing Home in Darenth ,Dartford.
Our client is looking for qualified candidates who will be an asset to their nursing team and promote an atmosphere which enables residents to live as independently as possible.
Role: Registered General Nurse
Hours: Full time ; days & nights available
The company invest heavily into the development of their employees. Their roles present unique opportunities to join caring, fun and forward thinking homes which are all in early stages of development. They are looking for a professional, creative and energetic Nursing staff to join their friendly and passionate teams who all work towards the same goals.
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans. Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
* Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members.
* Valid NMC PIN
* Update DBS check / willing to undergo a DBS check
* Experience of taking accountability for completing person centred care plans accurately and clearly
* Working to the standards set by the Regulators and by external bodies
* Experience of proactively conducting and managing Residents' reviews taking account of the Resident or their Representatives' needs and wishes
* Unrivalled salary
* Weekend enhancements
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* Complementary meals
* Generous holiday allowance
* Exclusive discount scheme; supermarket savings, online cashback, highstreets vouchers, holiday discounts and more!
* Career Progression
* Personal development programmes
Send me your updated CV and I will give you a call straight away to book you in for an interview