Come and join our team as a Medical Managed Equipment Services (MES) Engineer.
You will work within the on-site Siemens team delivering a range of engineering services on site in Worcester.Your mission and responsibilities:
- Investigate and diagnose faults on a wide range of general and electro medical and mechanical equipment including Infusion devices, Electrosurgical equipment, Anaesthetic equipment, Vital signs monitors, Ventilators;
- Carry out repairs and servicing on the above;
- Carry out routine maintenance in accordance with pre-planned maintenance schedules;
- Ensure equipment of critical importance to the Hospital is receiving priority attention;
- Carry out the acceptance testing and commissioning of new, loan and trial equipment to MHRA guidelines (currently Managing Medical Devices);
- Good communication skills are required as this is very much a customer facing role;
- Ensure the MES is delivered in accordance with the Company's standards of Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety as they relate to the MES operation;
- Participate in the on-call rota providing out of hours support;
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/services/enterprise-services-and-solutions/offerings/managed-equipment-servicesYour qualifications and experience:
Being part of our team:
- Degree or HNC/D in Medical Engineering (or acceptable alternative) with post qualification work experience within an engineering environment;
- Proven post qualification experience of gained within a medical engineering field;
- Experience of working in the NHS/Private Healthcare;
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages and service management software;
- A clean Driving Licence as some travel between sites may be required;
- Able to work within a team environment.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91029273