Network Delivery Manager (Fibre), Nottingham/Derby
The Delivery Manager will lead up multi-discipline cabling and splicing teams to deliver a network build across the Nottingham and Derby region.The Main Duties Include The Responsibility For The Following
• Overseeing all subcontractors activities
• Ensure all onsite activities are managed to the highest standards
• Day to day management of the teams onsite to ensure HSEQ and production levels are maintained at all times
• Ensuring correct SLG set ups within the field teams
• Manage client/contractor expectations including site walk off/audits with the client
• Correct interpretation of utility drawing
• Ability to spot network defects and rectify onsite
• Provide network solutions to problematic issuesSkills Knowledge And Aptitude
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understanding of routing of telecom cabling from point to point
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Underground and Overhead experience
- Advantageous - Knowledge and experience of trenching, ducting, cabling, poling, earthing etc.
- 3 years + in a similar challenging work environment
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Knowledge of or experience working on Openreach network
- Advatangeous - Openreach PIA Duct & PIA Pole Survey Valid Accreditations. A9, S2, A8, S5 S11
• Proactive in your approach
• Excellent time-management skills
Large scope for career progression.