Technical/Service Helpdesk Advisor
Temp to perm
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are working with an established client and are looking for a IT Service Helpdesk advisor for a role in Bootle. Immediate starts available on a temp to perm basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working on systems and is happy to resolve problems. Key points of this role include:
*Service Help desk adviser to support internal colleagues and engineers out in the field
* Use in-house system and technical handheld tablets in order to be able to deal confidently with the calls from Engineers/Technicians
* IT knowledge will be useful
* User bespoke systems and therefore adaptability is required to learn about the company products and offer the best advice
* Ideally looking for a candidate with a service help desk background or who have a technical interest
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
Main duties include, but are not limited too:
* Providing technical support to field engineers
* Solving technical issues and guiding the engineer through the process
* Answering general queries
* Data Entry
Limited/Umbrella rate - £11.25 per hour
PAYE rate - £8.72 per hour
This role does include working on a shift rota rotated on a monthly basis. Contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week, generally covering 8 hour shifts with a half hour unpaid lunch break. The operational hours for the helpdesk is 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm Saturday.
Interested? Please apply now with an up to date CV
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website