£45,000 p/a - Negotiable | Full-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
An RGN qualified Nurse Manager is required to lead and develop a leading Plymouth care home.
The CQC compliant home offers elderly, disability and ABI/neurological care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
* A permanent contract to work full-time days
* Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
* A great annual salary of £45,000, which may be negotiable for the right person
As Registered Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager making the next step in their career
* A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
* Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
* Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation