My well-established Engineering client based in Reading is looking to recruit a CNC Setter Operator on a full-time permanent basis for their nightshift. Candidates will have engineering / manufacturing knowledge and have experience setting and operating CNC machinery.
- Able to read technical drawings and measure product.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM (desirable training can be provided).
- You should be hard working and a good timekeeper.
- Counter balance truck licence (desirable although training can be provided).
- Must adhere to site health and safety and be safety conscious.
- Keeping to timescales and schedules.
- Accurate and methodical.
Working hours are 22.00 - 06.00 Sunday to Thursday nights (5 nights per week).
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.