Simply Education are looking for staff to help out in Special Educational Needs settings, from class teachers to support assistants.
Are you patient and caring?
Do you enjoy helping people overcome their challenges?
Have you taught or done childcare or ran clubs for young people?
From teaching an alternative syllabus through to supporting children through their lessons or most difficult days, we are recruiting now.
Working with Simply Education will give you additional benefits including:
- Access to our trained consultants who work with a network of local schools.
- Access to our free professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers.
- Flexibility and work/life balance. We get a variety of daily, short and long term positions to fit around your lifestyle.
- Easy to manage! Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings, accessible online calendar and no time sheets.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have demonstrable classroom experience or a background in childcare or working with young people or people with complex needs.
- Be patient, kind and caring.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour.
- Have a creative approach to helping others to learn.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
We are always excited to hear from newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) or those with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education who are interested to use their skills in special education.
We are currently able to register new staff using an online process.
Apply today for further information! We look forward to hearing from you