Team Educate are looking for Maths Teachers to work on a 1:1 basis with a young person working towards their Maths GCSE.
You be working on a 1:1 basis for 1.5 hours a week (but this could be increased) after school hours. This can be flexible and worked after school hours (on a day of your choice)
You would be responsible for working on a 1:1 basis with a young person who is working a sit their Math GCSE and requires tutoring to asses his level and deliver tuition accordingly. You would be required to have good subject knowledge in Maths
As well as Math, we are also looking for Tutors for Science and English. We require tutors with QTS or equivalent and Lessons will normally be 1-2 hours long and we may be able to offer a full days of lessons through 2-3 different pupils as well as part time work. This work can sometimes be arranged around a working day and consist of evening and weekend work, as well as working within school hours.
About the role:
* Part time work Monday - Friday (Could also be full time)
* Pay rate £25 - £30 per hour
* You will be delivering core subject lessons to bridge the gap in their learning and support the pupils emotional needs
* Most of the pupils will have SEND needs so we require tutors with experience of working with young people with a range of different needs and abilities
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* School / Tutor experience
* Good subject knowledge in Maths, English and Science
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We pay the best in the market and really look after our staff. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!