£26,000 - £31,500 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Oxfordshire hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN with a background working as Pre-Assessment Nurse to join their nursing team.
Details of this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive salary in the region of £26,000 to £31,500 per annum plus enhancements where applicable
* Private healthcare and life assurance, plus a contributory pension scheme
* A generous annual leave which increases with service length
* A benefits package which includes retail discounts, wellbeing support and employee assistance programmes
* Free Uniforms
In this role you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN/RNA
* Demonstrate previous experience in an outpatients/pre-assessment role
* Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
* Motivated and able to deliver against targets
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation