- Location: Preston
- Reference: RCRef - 88802
- Unit Manager RGN/RMN
- Salary - £40.414 (£18.50 per hour)
- Hours - 42
We currently have an opportunity for a Unit Manager (RGN / RMN/ RN) to join my clients luxurious nursing home located in Preston, they are looking for an experienced Senior Nurse/Unit Manager to take charge of a brand new 10 Bedded Unit with Mental health and Stroke patients, this role will be on the floor at all times.
As a RegisteredUnit Manager (RGN / RMN/ RN) you would be responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care is provided to our residents.
- As the Unit Manager you'll lead the care team, be involved in continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care.
- You will lead the care teams by example, providing coaching, mentoring and instruction where it's needed and role modelling best practice.
- Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
You will hold the following;
- QCF level 6 or equivalent RMN / RGN
- You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Optional healthcare cash plan
If you are interested in this Unit Manager position please click 'Apply' Below to avoid disappointment or call me Ross Crame on or email me on