Boston Hale are looking for an Interim Project Accountant to help our client with embedding their budgeting and forecasting cycle.
The successful candidate will be working within a small but dynamic Finance team and business partnering across the organisation.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract that requires someone that is available on short notice. Please note this will be working from home
Day to day duties:
- Leading the projects and initiatives as required
- Build a good working relationship with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Develop forecasting and budgeting templates for Budget Holders that are pre-populated with the prior year actuals and that end users can input their data in to
- Consolidate these individual forecasts/budgets into an over-arching in the organisation total group forecast for the current financial year and budget for the next
- Document the forecasting and budgeting processes for future reference
- Advising Senior Management of any improvements that could be made
- Upload the forecasts and budgets into the financial system
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Advanced skills in budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply as soon as possible to secure an interview for this opportunity.