This highly sought after Primary school located in West London, is seeking an experienced Key Stage 1 Class teacher to join the school in January 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Small class sizes
- Competitive salary
- Excellent facilities
- CPD opportunities
- Generous holidays
About the School:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have the ability to work as part of a small team
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development
- have a creative approach to teaching
- Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
This highly sought after Primary school offers its pupils a unique, caring and stimulating environment in which all the boys are encouraged to reach their potential. The classrooms are bright and well equipped with networked computers, an interactive whiteboard and outdoor area.
Dedicated teaching staff are supported by an enthusiastic team of teaching assistants. The curriculum is designed to challenge its pupils whilst offering a diverse range of opportunities in Music, Art, Drama and Sport.
If this Key Stage 1 role appeals to you and you have the right qualifications then you can apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.