Senior Business Change and Infrastructure Manager - Asset FinanceGreater LondonCompetitive Basic + Bonus + Benefits
LMA Recruitment have partnered with a leading and highly regarded Asset Finance Funder in the search for a Senior BCI Manager. This is an integral recruit where you will be working closely with the CIO to deliver technological solutions for customers in line with the strategic objectives for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day activities and coordination of work within Business Change, Application Support and IT
- Systems development and implementations
- Constantly reviewing business processes in all areas of the company
- Manage and coach the team
- Oversee the management of the key systems/infrastructure suppliers and make sure of functionality and maintenance
- Work alongside other departments specially Risk and Sales to ensure the system(s) is utilised to its full potential
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to CIO
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager who has a good working knowledge of the Asset Finance industry as well as excellent managerial skills.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will receive a strong bonus scheme as well as an excellent range of industry leading benefits.