Up to £40,000 depending on experience.
Are you a passionate Senior Food and Drinks Buyer/Merchandiser, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Senior Food and Drinks Buyer and Merchandiser to work with one of our well-established and very successful clients based in Rutland working as part of their Buying and Merchandising team.
As Senior Buyer, you will work closely with the General Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the store is well presented and fully stocked with the most appealing and on trend seasonable products.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Buyer/Merchandiser :-
- Plan & build product ranges to make best use of the available retail space and meet key seasonal deadlines
- Actively trade the department to maximise sales and minimise terminal stock
- Ensure the right products are available at the right time
- Place and track all product orders
- Help develop and track monthly sales plans
- Set product prices, markdowns and discounts
- Maximise profit margin while offering value to our customers
- Manage budgets, reporting performance to the senior management team
- Provide information in relation to product launches, sales & stock levels to the eCommerce and Marketing teams
- Work with our Visual Merchandising team to create attractive, shoppable displays
- Previous Commercial Food Buying experience within the Retail sector.
- Strong commercial acumen
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel - previous experience with WSSIs & OTB an advantage
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Senior Buyer/Merchandiser position, Average 40 hour week 5 days out of 7, offering an annual salary of up to £40,000 plus annual company benefits to include
28 days holiday,
discount scheme on company products,
free car parking.
If this Senior Buyer/Merchandiser position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.