Collections Account ManagerManchester£25,000 to £30,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly respected Financial Services company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Collections Account Manager.
You will join a team of nine chasing and managing arrears and default across all business channels. Main responsibilities will include:
- Chase arrears and manage allocation of cash for all non-contractual arrears
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate
- Manage all late payment interest from identification, billing and collection.
- Assist the 4 collections account managers with administrative duties
- Assist with the on-boarding process of key vendor accounts
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA
- Be proactive in developing process and procedure in a changing business
- Other ad hoc duties where required
The successful candidate will have a good telephone manner and be a strong team player.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .