Teachers UK are currently recrtuiting for individuals who are passionate about education and are interested in enhancing the learning experience of our future generations during their time within secondary education. To be a cover supervisor all we ask is that you have a passion for education, experience working within an educational setting, a firm but fair approach, and the ability to bring fun to the class whilst maintaining your professionalism.
- have a willingness to work up to 5 days a week on an ad hoc basis whether full or part days
- are over 18 years of age (due to the age of the students)
- are happy to get a DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one)
- are able to provide references to cover the last 2 years and full working history
- are adaptable and flexible
- be resilient and able to deal in with challenging behaviour in a calm and confident manner, following school policies
Why work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you via PAYE
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
If you feel that you can perform the duties required for this role, and have the relevant skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the next generation of young adults, we would love to hear from you.
We have similar roles to this across Derbyshire, so if you think this role may be too far for you then please contact us about other vacancies that we have available.
Please apply with your up to date CV to or give us a call for more information