Communications ManagerLocation: Billericay - Currently Working From HomeSalary: £33,958-£38,203Contract Type: Permanent - Full TimeExpiry Date: Monday 23 November 2020
About the role
As a Communications Manager you will deliver a range of PR and Media activity relating to our client's £500 million regeneration of Better Queensway (BQ), Southend, under direction of the Project Directors and the Head of Communications. This role is full time but may be able to be undertaken as a job share.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- This will include planning and delivery of the BQ communications plan, milestone events,
- Internal and external liaison with partners and stakeholders
- Assisting with media enquiries, social media, public consultation
- Create and deliver digital and offline communications on behalf of their Factory, which produces sustainable homes and you will also be involved in regeneration projects across Essex and East London.
- Lead on a variety of internal and external communications as required and, with the Communications Team, support the delivery of their new Corporate Strategy
For the above post you will have/be:
- Polished PR and Communications experience is essential
- You will need excellent written and digital skills across all platforms
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic comms team with a proven capacity to organise events (virtual and actual)
- Write engaging copy
- Manage and deliver social media
- Deal with the media in a proactive and reactive way (including crisis comms)
- You must have a positive attitude to deliver and great people skills with an ability to engage and liaise with stakeholders at all levels, internally with regeneration, care and people teams and externally to include our customers and our borough partners
About Our Client
Ranked No. 37 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not for Profit Companies, working for our client is a lifestyle, not just a job. As a multi award winning Housing Association, they've been creating somewhere to feel at home for their team and their customers for 25 years. Whether working in Development & Regeneration, Operations, Construction, Care or Central Services, you can be sure that we will provide you with a home from home whatever job you do here. Our client are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.