Are you a data-driven leader with online analytics experience? A massive consumer brand is looking for an Online Analytics Manager to join their diverse team based in Chester. You will provide key insight to the customer's behaviour, journey and lifestyle which then will be fed back to the wider marketing team to help improve processes and their understanding of the customer.
This business is in the top 20 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive remuneration, bonus package, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, a world class working environment, remote flexibility (1-2 days a week) and industry-leading levels of job satisfaction.
As an Online Analytics Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Influence and drive the Online Trading Strategy by providing insight into customer shopper behaviour
- Provide in depth insight into all elements of the digital journey
- Identify areas of the customer journey and feed this into the customer journey roadmap
- Increase customer lifetime value by identifying opportunities
- Work with key internal stakeholders to automate reports to measure performance
- Work with a team of analysts to segment and personalise their database
- Use A/B Testing or other analysis to drive data driven decisions
- Work with the wider marketing team to analyse marketing campaigns to maximise ROI
- Ad hoc web analytics data and analysis for the wider marketing team
The ideal Online Analytics Manager will have the following experience:
- Experienced with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, with professional experience producing insightful reports
- Experience in a managerial role, with direct line reports and has the skills to manage a team and delegate responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of SQL
- Highly numerate with advanced skills in excel
If this sounds like you and you'd like to progress within an award-winning business, then please apply!
Keywords: online analytics, insight, google analytics, analyst, manager, head of, director, adobe analytics