An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our partner charities for a Head of Finance, based in central London. This charity is an amazing organisation that works tirelessly to help young and vulnerable people secure employment. They have existed for over 15 years and have enjoyed continuous growth annually. They constantly aspire to new standards of social impact and excellence within the community to transform society and enable people to overcome disadvantages. Please note, for this role there is a genuine occupational requirement for the incumbent to be a practising Christian.
• Leading annual strategic planning processes, including annual budgets for various entities.
• Financial Modelling
• Financial Reporting and Forecasting
• Leading the statutory annual group reporting process in conjunction with the external auditor
• Providing financial data, budgets and reports as required for Resurgo's key trusts & foundations, government agencies and corporate partners
• Representing the organisation's finances to strategic stakeholders e.g. Trustee board, partner trusts, Major Donors etc.
• Performing month end and year end closes.
The ideal candidate:
• Have previous charity experience
• Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with 2+ post qual experience
• Have experience in leading and influencing change through a matrix structure in a highly collaborative environment.
• Experience managing a small team/function alongside the ability to demonstrate strong prioritisation skills
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Xero accounting software
If your profile and past experience matches the above description, please apply today!