We are working with a leading business based in Didcot who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their expanding head office finance department.
The company are situated within close links to public transport and have free car parking onsite.
Main responsibilities of the role include;
• Preparing financial statements for year end
• Provide regulatory reporting for tax and audit purposes
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Leading and mentoring a team
• Liaise with auditors and assist the audit process
• Month end account entries; fixed asset, accruals and prepayments, payroll journals, VAT
• Oversee the billing and invoicing, approving payments
The growing organisation are looking for a fully qualified accountant with a professional accounting body such as ACA / ACCA / CIMA. They also require someone with a strong technical accounting background and up to date knowledge of statutory reporting legislation such as UK GAAP / IFRS. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Benefits offered with the role include pension, healthcare, flexible working and the chance to work for a growing organisation which prides itself on internal career routes and career progression opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.