My Client am ever growing established FM Provider is looking for a Experienced Mobile Engineer to take carry out reactive and PPM on behalf of their high end clients, due to the increase in securing new contracts they are looking to recruit an additional Van Mobile Engineer to their Team.
Salary & Package
* Salary: £35,000 + Salary Allowance + Overtime
* Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
* Overtime paid at T 1/2 AND T/2! after 12am until 6am
* 1 in 8 on call
* Company Van, smart phone and Laptop
* 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Private Health Insurance, Genuine career progression in an ever growing company, Training and Development, other benefits inc.
This is a great opportunity to join a large and established FM company, who can offer a
To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation. To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business. Liaising with internal helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function. Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of hours emergency call out rota. Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued. Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required. To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
* Sound knowledge of M&E building services Sound knowledge of HVAC plant ie A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
* Good understanding of L8
* Understanding of safe working on electrics
* Good communication skills both written and oral.
* Good organisational skills. Self-motivated.
* The ability to work on your own or as part of a team and make calculated assessments of breakdowns.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook. Trained in H&S.
* Time served mechanical/maintenance engineer (apprenticeship).
* Minimum City & Guilds in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
My Client is looking to Interview for this position as soon as possible offering an immediate start (notice period taken in to consideration) to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV today