Registered Manager - RGN / RMN
Permanent - Full Time
Salary Up to £45,000
Hours 40 per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a caring and professional Registered Manager (RGN/RMN) to join our client, a UK leading provider of adult care at their residential home in Steppingley, Bedfordshire to support a 24 bedded home designed for older people with dementia. The home provides a specialist dementia nursing service, working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire PCT and Local Authorities. The home offers a supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas.
strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
The successful RGN/RMN Home Manger will have:
- Experience working in an older people with dementia setting
- A strong work ethic
- Able to build solid working relationships.
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.