Are you a Finance Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity within a rapid growing media company?
Are you looking to move into a company who offer progression as well as many development opportunities?Key responsibilities within your role will include:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we require:
- Working closely with the business to assist with financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long term planning
- Providing support to monthly close process through working with the accounting team
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly internal as well as external reporting including analysing and explaining trends
- Support identifying key trends and risks that could occur
- Evaluating strategic initiatives and financial impacts to help incorporate into the financial plans
- Look to continuously ensure processes are improved in an efficient and effective way
- At least 3 years within a Finance Analyst role
- ACA qualified with PQE in industry or ACCA qualified with industry experience
- Prior experience using financial planning tools such as Host Analytics and ERP knowledge and SAP
- Experience within demand planning and revenue planning
I am currently shortlisting for this opportunity and interviews will be taking place within the week. If you think you would be suitable for this opportunity and would like to be considered for an interview, please give me a call on or email me your CV on
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.