Business Studies Teacher | Sutton | November 2020 | Long Term
HAYS Education is currently seeking to recruit Qualified Business Studies Teachers to expand our pool of teachers for a number of vacancies commencing from November 2020. With both long term and permanent positions available, we are certain that there is something we can offer you which will be ideally suited for you. We are also welcome to those with Newly Qualified Status.
Your New Role:
You will be working as a Business Studies Teacher, teaching up to A Level standard. This role will be long term, ongoing assignment in November 2020. You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students. In return, you will become part of an experienced and committed team, while benefiting from the ongoing support and training that comes this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
- Experience delivering the up-to-date curriculum
- To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
- Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
- Previous record of leading a team and a track record of results
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
- Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.