Experienced Practice Manager sought to lead the operations function of a highly regarded practice in Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Practice Manager to join our client's thriving practice located in the Cambridge area. Utilising your previous experience in a similar role, the successful Practice Manager will handle a diverse and challenging workload, overseeing the firm's operations function. Facilitating the continued delivery and daily operation of the practice's legal services, you will contribute strongly to the firm's strategic plans, policies and practices. There will be additional travel to the firm's other offices on a regular basis.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Operations management including IT and business development
- Development and leadership of an operations team
- Recruitment of staff
- Developing new processes
- Managing support functions
- All aspects of employee relations
- Implementing a marketing strategy
- Ensuring Lexcel and SRA compliance
- Supplier relationship management
- Working with finance to approve payroll
- A practice manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a legal practice
- Educated to degree level
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Public sector experience is highly advantageous
- Possesses detailed knowledge of Lexcel and ideally SAR
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- IT proficiency particularly with case management systems
- Demonstrates the ability to manage support functions
- A team player equally comfortable working on own initiative
Our client is a highly regarded social enterprise law firm specialising in the public sector. It is one of the first of its kind to be established in the UK serving over one hundred organisations across the public sectors including local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, foundation trusts, charities and fire services. This is a forward thinking and award-winning law firm who meet the highest management and customer care standards.
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
For further details of this Practice Manager vacancy, please contact Natasha on quoting reference NK32003.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details