Our client a leading SaaS organisation is seeking a Design Operations Manager to increase the efficiency and operations of their UX and other design teams. . Remote working initially, eventually London based. 12 month contract.Responsibiities
- Evaluate how work flows through Design functions & cross-functional partners
- You'll help keep teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact.
- Lead one-off unique initiatives involving deep cross-functional and cross-geo partnership
- Identify opportunities that include both quick wins and systemic change
- Enable the company to increase the quality & efficiency of Design output through optimized tools, aligned processes, and methodologies
- Flexibility over working hours, based on priorities and projects, is required.
- 6+ years in Design Operations or similar Program Management or operations roles, with additional experience working with cross-functional Design teams
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and how to amplify them through operational excellence
- Expertise delivering Design initiatives that impact on operational and/or spending efficiencies on time and on budget with measurable and quantifiable metrics
- Knowledgeable with key design and user research tools, methods, and processes
- E2E project management experience
- Experience with globally distributed teams is a plus
- Global company and responsibilities
- Long contract possible permanent