You will be the conduit between distribution, sales and the new business processing team to ensure optimum service standards are efficiently delivered. To proactively chase outstanding documentation and applications, and effectively communicate product proposition and manage communications of new products, product withdrawals, services and other key information to distribution. To deliver exceptional, professional levels of customer service to all parties involved in mortgage origination and processing of new business from initial enquiry through to funds release and completion of the loans.Key Accountabilities
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of product offering and lending policy
- Take ownership of inbound calls and always seek to find solutions to broker queries
- Able to multitask, including (but not limited to) data entry, preparation of mortgage related documents, dealing with refund requests, indexing of documents, scanning and assigning post, chasing brokers on cases in the pipeline, dealing with inbound calls.
- Proactively manage the department mailboxes and all tasks assigned to you from the daily rota
- Proactive external/internal chasing for outstanding case information to enable cases to progress to offer/completion
- Develop a complete understanding of the broker portal and provide 1st line support to our distribution within required SLA's
- Plan and organise own workload to ensure personal and team objectives and deadlines are met
- Take responsibility for personal development, identifying and pursuing opportunities where appropriate to maintain and develop skill
- Contribute towards functional strategy development, planning and implementation process
- Provide testing support when new functionality/systems/processes are introduced
- Feedback key market intelligence and recommend areas for improvement, where appropriate
- Establish an excellent working relationship with Regional Account Managers, Internal BDM's and the New Business Team
- Any tasks or activities required by Management
- Quality and accuracy
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task to ensure SLA's are met
- Proactive team player
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.