Accountant / Accounts Assistant needed to be based on Tring / Hertfordshire.
- Ideally you will have a contractor background and someone who has an understanding of IR35.
- Management of a portfolio of clients.
- Completion of year end accounts, CT600, Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Management of your client's payroll and VAT.
- Assisting your clients with tax planning, taxation and accountancy advice.
- Ensuring your clients meet statutory deadlines, such as VAT returns and RTI Submissions.
- Providing IR35 advice.
- Adhering to our client guarantee, ensuring all clients are responded to the same day.
- Building relationships with clients and gain referrals from them.
- Take on new clients and manage their expectations.
- Undertake any additional duties your line manager may ask of, within the scope of your role.
- Proven Accounts experience.
- At least one examination passed towards an accountancy qualification.
- Two years working in an accountancy practice.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.