At Biotecture, we're passionate about helping reconnect people with nature, transforming urban environments with living walls for the wellbeing of people and the planet. We deliver green infrastructure projects across the UK and develop nature-based products to enhance communities, businesses and homes.
You'll be joining a growing company with ethical principles and colleagues who genuinely want to make a difference. We're a friendly eclectic bunch who embrace flexible working and we're potty about plants!
We're looking for someone brimming with ideas and plenty of creativity to join our small marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. This is an exciting new role with plenty of scope, ideal for a confident marketer looking for more variety and responsibility.
You'll be given multi-brand exposure, liaising with colleagues across the business to help promote our projects, products and services. The marketing team covers both B2B and B2C channels so you'll need to be versatile, able to adapt your writing style to different audiences.
From content creation to website development, advertising to sales and trade support, you'll be fully immersed in both on and offline marketing, working closely with the Sales team.
You'll be a great team player, open to listening to others and contributing suggestions that help us stay competitive. You'll be comfortable undertaking a varied workload and you'll also embrace our values of collaboration, integrity and excellence in all you do.
If you're a wordsmith and love writing compelling content, have a great eye for detail and are confident working both autonomously and as part of a small team, we'd love to hear from you.
* Social media management
* Content creation including case studies, blog posts, presentations and videos
* Website updates and administration, liaising with our digital agency
* Monitoring the marketing inbox
* Supporting the sales team and trade partners with branded assets
* Supporting integrated campaign delivery including email campaigns
* Supporting the coordination of trade shows
* Any other duties as required
Essential skills and experience:
* Degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2-3 years' marketing experience, ideally in a SME
* Social media experience
* Website administration, ideally WordPress
* Assistance with campaign delivery
* Demonstrable creative writing skills with excellent attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills, comfortable building relationships across departments
* Highly organised, able to multitask and manage own workload
Desirable skills and experience:
* CIM qualified or studying
* Adobe Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
* CRM systems e.g. OpenCRM
* Email marketing campaigns
* Database management
* E-commerce experience
* Paid advertising e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn
* Experience or interest in gardening, plants and sustainability
* Company pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Flexible working
* Free parking
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV and covering letter in the same document for immediate consideration. Strictly no agencies.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Marketing Assistant, Content Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator may be interested in this role